Side Hinged Garage Doors
We supply & install the very best Side Hinged Garage Doors throughout Bucks, Berks, Oxford, Herts, North West London, West London & South West London | Call now on 01753 888036
Side Hinged Garage Doors are ideal if you wish to use the garage for extra storage. Commonly the garage is not used for a vehicle, and if regular access is required it can be used as a storeroom for household items and garden equipment.
They are available in three opening options, a 50/50 split or 1/3, 2/3 split. Side Hinged Doors are supplied on a strong steel frame in a range of materials being Steel, Timber, ABS, Wood and GRP in many different designs and colours. All Side Hinged Garage Doors are available with a Manual or Automatic garage doors option.
- The ideal solution for narrow garage widths and where space inside the garage is an issue
- Provides convenient pedestrian access to your garage with a combination of a fifty/fifty split or one third/two thirds opening
- Glazing options are available to allow natural light into your garage
- Steel pre-framed solutions for easy fitting
- You have the option of automation for further convenience
Side Hinged Garage Doors – Gallery
Informational Video About Side Hinged Garage Doors
We do not sub-contract and our staff are employed by us and we take full responsibility for each and every fit. Our staff are highly skilled and factory trained, so that they are adept at fitting all makes of garage doors and genuinely know each product. This specialist knowledge ensures professional installation and seamless operation.
All of our products come with full manufacturer guarantees and our one year guarantee on our labour – all the doors and motors are CE compliant, fully tested and approved so you can be sure they comply with the latest UK safety legislation.